Compliance365 are one of the contractors on the Scotland Excel Energy Efficiency Framework which provides a compliant route to procurement for numerous organisations.
Who can utilise the framework?
Organisations which can utilise the framework must be an associate of Scotland Excel. Currently all 32 local authorities in Scotland work in partnership with Scotland Excel and therefore can procure services through the framework.
What services can you procure through the framework from Compliance365?
Under the framework, Compliance365 are a provider of non-domestic energy assessments (EPCs).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are required when a property is constructed, sold or rented out to a new tenant. The EPC provides the current energy efficiency rating of the property along with recommendations on improving the Energy performance rating of the building.
In Scotland, an EPC must also be obtained and displayed in a building over 250 m2, which is occupied by a public authority and frequently visited by the public.
What are the benefits of procuring through a framework?
Procuring through a framework can provide organisations with copious benefits such as:
- Reduced procurement costs – using an FTS complaint procurement framework removes the requirement to undertake time consuming and costly tender processes.
- Decrease procurement timescales.
- Set prices are already agreed but these can be reduced through call off exercises.
- Pre agreed terms and conditions.
- Approved suppliers whose insurances and processes have been verified as FTS compliant
Want to learn more about the framework?
If you would like to learn more about the work Compliance365 can offer as part of the Scotland Excel Energy Efficiency Framework, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01924 669940 or by sending an email to email@example.com.