In April 2018, NHS Shared Business Services launched Construction Consultancy Services Framework to allow public sector organisations to procure through.
The NHS Shared Business Services (SBS) framework which runs until March 2022 is designed to help public sector organisations procure services easily whilst ensuring competitive pricing, cost and time savings and improved efficiencies.
The framework compromises of numerous lots, one being for Energy Consultancy Services which is one of the largest lots under the framework.
Who can procure through the framework?
A common misconception about the framework is that it is only available to the NHS, however the framework is widely available to any public sector organisation. The framework has approximately a 50-50 split between customers from the NHS and other public sector organisations.
What services can you procure through the framework?
The comprehensive framework covers a wide range of energy consultancy services and products including:
- Energy audits
- TM44 air conditioning inspections
- And other energy and carbon saving solutions!
What are the benefits of procuring through the framework?
The NHS SBS framework boasts a plethora of benefits including:
- Direct award contracts up to any value.
- Save approximately between £25,000- £65,000 in compliant costs.
- Decreased procurement timescales- removes the requirement to undertake time consuming and costly tender processes.
- Choice of procurement route- direct award or mini-competition.
- Competitive pricing.
- Monetary savings as discount structures are available.
- Approved suppliers whose processes have been verified as OJEU compliant.
- National Coverage.
- Contract flexibility.
Want to learn more about the framework?
If you would like to learn more about the NHS SBS Framework, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01924 669940 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also contact Dave Taylor, NHS SPS Principal Category Manager for the framework at email@example.com and he would be happy to discuss the framework in more detail.