Greenhouse Gas (GHG) and CSR
Since October 2013, amendments to the Companies Act 2006 require UK quoted companies to produce Greenhouse Gas Protocol and ISO 14064-1 (2006) calculations as part of their annual Directors Report.
Mandatory carbon reporting presents wider opportunities to gain business advantage through measuring and reducing carbon emissions. This can include:
The GHG report will outline the size of your companies’ carbon footprint providing recommendations of ways to reduce CO2 emissions. This allows companies to put in place carbon management initiatives to reduce emissions in the future, saving energy and reducing costs.
Enhance Corporate Social Responsibility
Improve your businesses reputation, strengthen green credentials in the marketplace, attract and retain a happy workforce, generate positive publicity and attract investment opportunities.
Reducing your companies’ carbon emissions and meeting legislation will support customer tender action requirements.
Comply with government legislation (GHG reporting regulation) and help to achieve the Government’s carbon emission reduction objectives.
The GHG report will look at your businesses energy usage, transport, other operational factors and possibly your supply chain. Compliance365 provides businesses with a comprehensive GHG report which outlines all current major emission sources with suggestions for ways to reduce these CO2 emissions. This allows companies to put in place carbon management initiatives so that businesses can continue to reduce their carbon footprint in the future.
We will work with you to ensure your GHG report and Carbon Footprint Appraisal service is tailored to your specific business requirements.
Why choose Compliance365?
- Our team of experienced Energy and Carbon Consultants offer advice and guidance on all of our suggestions within the GHG report
- We use industry best practice such as the WRI/WBCSD Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Protocol and ISO14064-1
- We provide a high quality and efficient service with a fast turnaround
- We also provide assistance in implementing carbon management initiatives
- You will get a detailed and comprehensive breakdown of your businesses carbon emissions